Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right up for sale my evo 4, to start out bodywork and underside are pretty mint. There is the odd scrape and chip, mainly on the front bumper/splitter ideally would benefit from a bit of paint. Apart from that it looks mint for a 17 year old!
Drives lovely with no knocks, rattles, bangs etc.
Its currently running low boost (0.7bar ish) the original standard turbo packed up so purchased a e6 one off here and bolted that on, seems sweet and after abit of research will need a 5 onwards ecu to be remaped and have fueling set-up etc. This is why I have left it on low boost until these mods are done, I do have a tme ecu that I can throw in the deal for the right price. Car is pretty standard apart from a few subtle mods like -full stainless exhaust with decat -air filter -ally rad -evo 5 wheels and a turbo timer.
Brakes are all good around and stop better than the brembos on my tme! Tyres are nearly new with 6mm+ tread.
Has mot up until october and was a couple of advisorys on steering gaitors and a track rod end. Still drives tight and you wouldnt expect this at all. Oh and a crack on windscreen ( not in view). No tax but can sort that at buyers cost. Couple of other bad points -1 roof gutter teim missing but will try and source one and central locking is a bit temperamental with button but fine with key to get in. Mileage reads 132 on clocks but bear in mind this car was imported in 2005 with 100km on clocks so when you work it out its under 95000miles.
Viewing recommended near peterborough. Contact me on 07999576965 or on here if you have any questions. Bargain price at £2900. !!! SOLD !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Martin its prov sold but yes still got the 4 engine. Runs well and just wants the 5 ecu and injector to up the boost abit!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts