GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup

as i have said very light damage viewing is welcome:smthumbup

·
Registered
7 Posts
:eek: think the price is a bit optimistic with the price for a cat d.can get straight ones for that money all day.
:smthumbup

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:eek: think the price is a bit optimistic with the price for a cat d.can get straight ones for that money all day.
:smthumbup
you think there is more in parts there for sure the car will sell at that price or close to it as said bargin

·
Registered
59 Posts
you think there is more in parts there for sure the car will sell at that price or close to it as said bargin
Got to be at least a grand in fixing the car though making it £4500, try getting that for a cat d car on this site:rolleyes:

Like you say, worth more in parts but only if you have time and space to strip it.

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got to be at least a grand in fixing the car though making it £4500, try getting that for a cat d car on this site:rolleyes:

Like you say, worth more in parts.
read teh add says offers and no chance it will be a grand to fix maybe if you went to mitsi for the parts

end of the day you pay for what u get the car is well service and every thing on it is mint and price refelics the damage

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts

Like you say, worth more in parts but only if you have time and space to strip it.
+1 you will get a nice evo 4 for £4000: , 2 grand tops ats all you get so strip it and you will get over 5:smthumbup

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
+1 you will get a nice evo 4 for £4000: , 2 grand tops ats all you get so strip it and you will get over 5:smthumbup
ok then guys if you dont want to buy then dont comment i sold my last e4 cat d for 3k this car is in mint condition and will make 3200 cheap vo for some one

·
Proud Dad & Evo Mad
934 Posts
Seems a good enough price to me Si, Maybe £300 in well sourced parts,
Wing - £80
Bumper - £200
Corner Lamp - £20

If patient enough could get them in the same colour... so no cost in painting, fit all the bits yourself...
Or if pushed maybe £400 in paint depending if you wanted it blended or edge to edge.

Bargain really, for anyone walking down the street its a 5 not a 4...

Obviously its on the hpi register, but that means jack nowadays, how many cars that have had serious accidents/repairs, that havent gone through insurance...

All thats needed is good pictures of the damage to prove how minor it was...

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.