Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just thought id post up pics of my battery relocation kit thanks to 3gan on the mlr.can i say what a quality bit of kit, fits perfectly and easy install took me an hour to fit with no instructions.got myself a secondhand evo 7 intake pipe and hks filter all in all cost me less than half price then the proper kits
original air filter and battery removed

battery tray installed fits perfectly and lovely finish

and finally battery and intake pipe fitted wow what a noise!!!!

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Cool

Well done matey, looks good :smthumbup,you beat me to it too!
Mr Bushy gonna fit mine - when I tell him lol as I have a habbit of dropping nuts:wallbang:! less said about that the better, long story:cry:!
3gan:thumbup: 10/10

·
Registered
128 Posts
Got mine in post today, top quality too.:smthumbup just gotta get induction pipe then i can fit it :coolsm:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Nice job, i could do with a kit like this! :smthumbup
speak to simon from performance autoworks :smthumbup

ps sorry i didn't get to speak to you the ither day @PA we both busy looks like simon done a cool job of fuel pressure reg i am going to copy you if thats alright:naughty:

Ant

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
speak to simon from performance autoworks :smthumbup

ps sorry i didn't get to speak to you the ither day @PA we both busy looks like simon done a cool job of fuel pressure reg i am going to copy you if thats alright:naughty:

Ant
No worries Ant, i'm sure i'll bump into you again @ PA. Yeah they done an awesome job it looks the Nuts!!!!

Cheers

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts