Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just wondering where I can find any evo 3 posters, Even just a poster of a lancer.. Anyone know of where I could find one...? Im from Melbourne, Australia. Went to the motorshow today and they didnt have anything there really.. any suggestions, let me know please.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just picked up my live EVO III in Melbourne on Friday. It is in its new home in Adelaide now. If you go to one of the Australian Rally Championship rounds, you will probably be able to get a poster there. You can go to one of the Mitsubishi dealers that sell EVO Makinens and pick up one of the brochures about that model. It's a very nice brochure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LeiSha,
Try to ask (go in, don't ring) at the Spare Parts department of Collins Mitsubishi, Southbank, Melbourne.
Behind the counter they have an enormous poster of Tommi Makinen in the Evo 3 - I'm sure they won't give it away, but it won't hurt to ask! They might have some others hanging around - they have lots of Ralliart parts and apparel...
Rally of Melbourne is not until September 7th this year, mostly around the Toolangi State forest (north of Lilydale). Check out http://www.rally.com.au for all the spectator information.

qiksilva3 - nice Nickname!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts