Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Next weeks AUTOCAR MAG. around the 10th May David Vivian test drives the 1X, he calls it the last nutcase saloon. Should be a good read.
:D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Bit of a mixed review.
Although clearly impressed by its abilities,they conclude by describing it as"painfully plain and unromantic".
Sounds like the reviewer is in touch with his feminine side :gay:
Doesn't sound different enough to entice me to upgrade.
I might just wait for the X.
The rear badging omits any reference to version IX :confused:
If I had the latest version,I would want everyone to know,especially as it now contains an X for the first time :D
Maybe I'm just shallow :eek:

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Basically CCC would have just punted out one of their early IX GSR's for review, they will probably still be working on the badging etc that will be in place by the time the cars hit the showrooms.

EVOMANIAC said:
Bit of a mixed review.
Although clearly impressed by its abilities,they conclude by describing it as"painfully plain and unromantic".
Sounds like the reviewer is in touch with his feminine side :gay:
Doesn't sound different enough to entice me to upgrade.
I might just wait for the X.
The rear badging omits any reference to version IX :confused:
If I had the latest version,I would want everyone to know,especially as it now contains an X for the first time :D
Maybe I'm just shallow :eek:

·
Registered
309 Posts
RichW said:
That looks well :cool:
It really does doesn't it! I think someone mentioned in another post that the nose had taken a step backwards in styling, looking more like the VII. Personally I think that's a good thing. :cool:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Lets be honest - it looks fanatastic (nicer than the 8 and I would have definately have held out for one if they were doing a 400 version which apparantely the're not :( ) but i'm sure it'll still get comprehensively slagged off on this site by people that cant afford one zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
POE8Y said:
Lets be honest - it looks fanatastic (nicer than the 8 and I would have definately have held out for one if they were doing a 400 version which apparantely the're not :( ) but i'm sure it'll still get comprehensively slagged off on this site by people that cant afford one zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
LOL - thats life i'm afraid, theres alot of sad people about and i'm afraid if you dont agree with their thoughts then your in the firing line :(

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
_AJ_ said:
It really does doesn't it! I think someone mentioned in another post that the nose had taken a step backwards in styling, looking more like the VII. Personally I think that's a good thing. :cool:
I agree , the VII is my fave Cedia based Evo up till now , but to have an Evo thats 'Evolved; from the VIII , but looks more like the VII is surely a perfect combination , its the one to have , for sure! I cant afford one , in fact I would be lucky to afford a tyre off one , but I still hope lots of you buy them!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts