Does anyone know what the maximum speed of an Evo 1 is? It is just one of the questions on the SVA form.
AndyNon -type approved vehicles less than 10 years old that are personally imported are required to pass a Single Vehicle Approval (SVA) test. To qualify as a Personal Import [PI], the following conditions have to be met.
· If the vehicle has been imported by a person entering the United Kingdom;
· That the person had, at the time the vehicle was imported, been normally resident in a country other than the United Kingdom for a continuous period of at least 12 months;
· That person intends to become normally resident in the United Kingdom;
· That the vehicle has been in the possession of that person and used by him in the country where he has normally resident for a period of at least 6 months before its importation and
· That the vehicle is intended for his personal or household use in the United Kingdom.
Personally imported vehicles over 3 years old, that meet the above criteria, will be subject to the MOT test.
The Vehicle Inspectorate will need to be satisfied that the person importing the vehicle complies with the above criteria.