Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just now saw the BC Coilovers and they are a couple hundred quid cheaper than the TIEN's.

But the info on the site about the BC coilovers is limited. I tryed to google them and the only thing that kept coming up was the MLR. I know and trust the TIEN co. from first hand experience but know little of the BC's. Is it the Brian Crower, BC or something else?

TIEN has a branch in the UK and US and could service my coilovers anywere, are the BC's rebuildable?

Who has first hand knowledge of the BC's?

·
Registered
30,469 Posts
I need to check they are serviceable in the UK, but they have 12 months warranty and the cost of a new shock after the 12 months is only £75 compare this with Tein and the difference is massive.

I have supplied a few sets over the past couple of weeks and we should be getting some results soon, but as for quality and build they are fantastic value for money.

Can also get you a set in 5 days whether or not they are in UK stock :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, can you send me all the specs you have one them? Also, I'd like some backround info on the company as well.

And your saying that after the 12 month warrenty is up IGT will still replace a shock for only 75 quid. Is that for the rest of the time you own the shocks?

·
Registered
30,469 Posts
That is the current replacement costs yeah, you can buy all the components serparate :)

Here is the spec

BR Series Coilover : Type RA

For Street and Circuit Use

Specifications

Front Coilovers : Pillowball Top Mount.

Front Spring Rate : 8kg/mm (446.9lbs/in)

Rear Coilovers : Rubber Top Mount or No Top Mount.

Rear Spring Rate : 6kg/mm (335.2lbs/in)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts