Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly it seems this chap has allegedly passed away recently in suspicious circumstances & I'm not sure how long his YouTube channel may be around for so would recommend anybody with an inquisitive & open mind to watch his videos before they possibly disappear. You may not agree with anything he says but in my opinion he was exposing many things that we all should be asking more questions about & may wake some people up from modern brainwashing...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yj6MNR2Mvy3xOj_XWZ1Zw

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
There's no volcanos . Earth is flat and Mitsubishi have just realised there **** up and giving all evo owners a free evo X1. But don't drive off the edge

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Go in an airplane and look out the window and see the earth curve or go to the salt flats in navada and see the curve of the earth lol

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Go in an airplane and look out the window and see the earth curve or go to the salt flats in navada and see the curve of the earth lol
Have you any proof of the curvature that you speak of as no matter where I look it cannot be found, apart from through fish eye lenses or curved windows. Why are these salt 'FLATS' (clues in the name) not called the salt curves then?

·
Premium Member
1,537 Posts
Isn't there a huge bridge in America that measure a few inches wider at the top than the bottom due to the curvature of the earth?

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Isn't there a huge bridge in America that measure a few inches wider at the top than the bottom due to the curvature of the earth?
That will be the Golden Gate In San Francisco. Built in 1933 :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
Evo8 260 2004
2,328 Posts
Have you any proof of the curvature that you speak of as no matter where I look it cannot be found, apart from through fish eye lenses or curved windows. Why are these salt 'FLATS' (clues in the name) not called the salt curves then?
Well if the world is flat, show me the edge. Would be able to make a fortune selling day trips. Also tell the people living in the shadow of mount Etna that it's not really there.:crackup:

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
I don't know whether to laugh or be concerned that these people are out there.

The Earth is flat? Volcanos are not real?

Every conspiracy theorist I've come across in videos, on the web and in real life are all delusional morons.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
He says, the Hoover dam is a movie fake!! Tell that to the 96 industrial fatality victims who's families lost workers at the site!

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Are you seriously trying to discuss this?? OP must be in stitches reading this he he he. Biggest wind up ever lol.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If the earth was flat would the water not fall off the edge?
Who says there is an edge? The true testable & provable physics of water is that it always finds it own level & has to be contained. Water has been used in industry for centuries to be the most accurate measure of a level & flat surface. If most of the earth is covered in water as they have us believe then how can we live on a spinning sphere? Oh yeah, the magical & selective unproven & undetectable theory of gravity that sticks & 'curves' vast oceans to it's surface yet lets a balloon full of helium fly upwards continually at great speed & lets any flying object stay in the air. No true scientific experiment has ever been able to make a body of water conform to the exterior shape of anything yet everybody 'believes' that to be the case. Probably why they teach you this BS when you are two years old & haven't developed any critical thought yet so you just accept it & never question it again. Why does the horizon (always completely flat & horizontal - clues in the name) always rise to eye level no mater how high you go? This would also be impossible on a sphere.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Who says there is an edge? The true testable & provable physics of water is that it always finds it own level & has to be contained. Water has been used in industry for centuries to be the most accurate measure of a level & flat surface. If most of the earth is covered in water as they have us believe then how can we live on a spinning sphere? Oh yeah, the magical & selective unproven & undetectable theory of gravity that sticks & 'curves' vast oceans to it's surface yet lets a balloon full of helium fly upwards continually at great speed & lets any flying object stay in the air. No true scientific experiment has ever been able to make a body of water conform to the exterior shape of anything yet everybody 'believes' that to be the case. Probably why they teach you this BS when you are two years old & haven't developed any critical thought yet so you just accept it & never question it again. Why does the horizon (always completely flat & horizontal - clues in the name) always rise to eye level no mater how high you go? This would also be impossible on a sphere.
So what is the reasoning or benefit of fooling us the earth is in fact not flat, and is a sphere?

1 - 20 of 493 Posts