Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me what exactly the ETACS unit does? apparantly that is what has blown and made my Central locking fail.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just have to clean gently around these areas and I think it will be ok!!!!! if i get fed up with reims blue, I'll polish it harder and it will probably be black;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the world is my oyster..How about writing TOMMI in removed paint and 6yr olds joined up writing. then maybe get a huge sticker about 1ft tall across my windscreen with the make of my stereo. so I have to look between the letters to see...I can see it now..centre pages of redline magazine with those dodgy modified scoobies. could I be famous..then I could get some of those 17 yr old tarts with non existant breasts out, hanging out of my windows. (nice)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah - NOT

You forgot the stereo with decibels that drown out the sound of your mega bucks exhaust sytem, no need to paint names on your car, just use those freebie stickers you get with those wonderful Saxo and amp; Pug boy mags!!

Go for it Chinka?!?!?!?!

I think we have really lost the plot now!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my missus has a saxo vts ....bog standard though. but we could perhaps do the bizz to make it look like my 6;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you going to any of the meets in the near future or the Santa Pod or Donington track day next month? Need to see this wonderful blue in real life (before it falls off!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ETACS:
Electronic Time And Alarm Control System.
It provides various timer and alarm functions through a central control.
Indicators is just one of them, which there have been known to fail on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts