Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PMSL all morning at this but little voice in my head says i shoudnt:smthumbup what do you think? Laugh or not?:crackup:

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i asked if you should be laughing at this kind of thing, no weather you had seenn it before! never mind its friday tommorow abd you will have some time to sort yourself out:D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
i asked if you should be laughing at this kind of thing, no weather you had seenn it before! never mind its friday tommorow abd you will have some time to sort yourself out:D
Is that what ur meant to do on a Friday....sort yourself out:eek:

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
friday comes, you get in the house, get ready, get drunk, be sick in your wifes wedding hat, get up, have some brekfast, get dragged shopping with the wife and kids while nursing a hangover.....................:mhihi:

thats my interpretation of sorting yerself out?:crackup:

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
friday comes, you get in the house, get ready, get drunk, be sick in your wifes wedding hat, get up, have some brekfast, get dragged shopping with the wife and kids while nursing a hangover.....................:mhihi:

Sounds exciting:eek::crackup:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

Why would you keep the wifes wedding hat beside the bed? :rotz:

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
doesnt everybody keep the weeding hat besides the bed like? (for lifes little mishaps;))

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
It may be a repost; but ive never seen it. Absolutely class, think everyone in my uncomfortably quiet office was just wondering what I was laughing at :crackup::crackup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts