Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your comments on these wheels? Enkei Japan sells them in size 18 * 9, with a 35mm offset, color white for 65,000 yen each. Expensive, but looks amazing! Anybody knows the weight on these? They do make th NT03RR which apparently is a lighter version.

Now, Volk TE37 looks awesome as well. Very light, perfect fit for the Evos: 18 * 8.5 with 30mm offset, 5 * 114.3

If you were to choose, which one of the above would you pick?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice pics Claudius. I guess starting next month I'll be posting more often in the lancerforum site.

Yes, www.enkei.co.jp

Go to MATCHING , and click on our car: Evo V/VI. That should take to wheels that fit our car. NT03 looks really sharp, and they use it on the lemon evo 5. Looks awesome. You can also go to their product area, and their are other wheels that fit the evo, even though are not listed on the matching section. Wheels look great, to bad I don't know the weight on them. Volk are more expensive, yet probably lighter than the Enkei. I emailed Jimmie from Takakaira asking him about the weight of the these wheels. The NT03RR version is their ligther version of the two, worth 2,000 yen more each (15 USDollars).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts