Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I went to the match yesterday and could'nt stop laughing at the Burberry clad England supporters. Now this isn't a dig at anybody but eavesdropping on anybody in the dreadfull Burberry patterned garments revealed they were overwhelmingly Southerners with a smattering of Midlanders :confused: :crackup: I have yet to see anybody in Liverpool,Manchester or the Wirral wearing any they tend to wear Lacoste trackies instead :confused: :crackup:

·
Registered
878 Posts
JOHN'S RED VII said:
eavesdropping on anybody in the dreadfull Burberry patterned garments revealed they were overwhelmingly Southerners with a smattering of Midlanders :confused: :crackup: I have yet to see anybody in Liverpool,Manchester or the Wirral wearing any they tend to wear Lacoste trackies instead :confused: :crackup:
Is that a class divide between the chavs then? :crackup:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
j1mbo said:
Is that a class divide between the chavs then? :crackup:
Probably :D :D , the scary thing is they don't get the fact that the whole country is laughing at them. I was watching the local lads taking the Burberry'd knobs photos with there phones sniggering there heads off :crackup:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
JOHN'S RED VII said:
Probably :D :D , the scary thing is they don't get the fact that the whole country is laughing at them. I was watching the local lads taking the Burberry'd knobs photos with there phones sniggering there heads off :crackup:
Too true , I dont know how anyone can wear anything in that Burberry tartan check and keep a straight face.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
:cry: :D chav is a southern thing im afraid to admit and it all started it a little town called chatham very near to where i live, and to be frank it is an embarresment of the highest order so on behalf of chatham a apologise to the whole nation for starting chav :( :eek:

·
Registered
613 Posts
shaun robinson said:
:cry: :D chav is a southern thing im afraid to admit and it all started it a little town called chatham very near to where i live, and to be frank it is an embarresment of the highest order so on behalf of chatham a apologise to the whole nation for starting chav :( :eek:
:crackup:

Did it start with any one person in particular?
Shaun....... something you'd like to share with us :confused: ;)

They are absolute [email protected] though, they look like cretins, surely they must know everybodies laughing at them?

Like their cars, saw one the other night all blinged up, neons everywhere - looked likea freekin christmas tree crossed with a spaceship :confused:

are they supposed to look like they're floating ?
why would you want your car to look like it's floating :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts