Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just booked for this with BookaTrack. Should be a good day out, with loads of run off, and sideways action. If anyone wants to come along, either to watch or passenger, feel free to have a chat. Silver E6 K333ELY. Might be taking the 172 as well, so me and Keeley will be out on track all day.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Adrian

I've just booked for Elvington, waited until i'd had the service done today before signing up as my AYC was goosed last time and I had to cancel. Look forward to seeing on Saturday.

R600EVO Silver VI GSR - they're just so common these days!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am going in my recently purchased Westfield, please do not run over me! Would really appreciate a couple of passenger laps if poss to reminisce having sold my 6 in December. Ps, could you turn up the air con to max to either thaw me out/ dry me out depending on weather. You're welcome to some passenger laps in the Westie.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think the dry me out bit is favourite at the moment. Forecast says drizzle all day. Never mind, last time I was there it hammered down most of the day, and I still managed to get the slicks on for an hour at the end. Would be good to go out in a wesrfield, as I'm thinking about parting with the beloved 6, and building something myself.

see you all on staurday.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adrian, Are you dry yet??? Thanx for Amanda's passenger laps, fair to say she enjoyed them and has now decided that we have to have an Evo again next year (the plan worked!). If you go on March 2nd then if it's dry I'll give you some quicker, more comfortable laps and if it's raining I will sneak into the back of yours!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep,

all dry now. Wettest bit, was changing the slicks, back to road tyres after lunch. I've got some very good photo's of the day. the photographer downloaded all of the shots of me to the microdive out of my camera, for the same price as buring a couple to CD. seriouslly thinking about getting rid of the 6 now for something samller (lighter), with the same power (DAX Rush). Just need to develop a hard top, cos I couldn't cope with getting that wet again :)

I'll let you know about March, but will prob come. I'll try and get my mate to bring his V6 Clio as well.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Adrian, I'll definitely be there on the 2nd, possibly with new pads, tyres and a snorkel :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts