Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using the TME as a daily driver so it has been living outside. But thought I would stick it in the garage and use the exige for a while. Didn't really appreciate how much of a brute the Evo is. Makes the F355 and Elise look dinky!! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,881 Posts
I'll buy the Esprit when you're done with it :D What are they like as cars? Are they good or is it just nice to look at? I've always fancied one but I guess finding a good one would be hard.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll buy the Esprit when you're done with it :D What are they like as cars? Are they good or is it just nice to look at? I've always fancied one but I guess finding a good one would be hard.
Interesting question :)

I have had 3 Esprit's, an S3 Turbo Esprit, (briefly) a V8, and the yellow GT3.

TBH, the GT3 is under powered (although it is up at 260/280 BHP from a normally aspirated 2 liter engine is amazing) and looks faster than it perhaps is. The V8 did nothing for me, lots of torque, boring noise, fairly rapid but not actually too involving. The S3 Turbo (James Bond wedge shape) was fab. Turbo lag was awesome ... accelerator to the floor and... wait ...wait wait for it... Whoooooosh.. thump in the back. So much more involving to drive and awesome to own. Unfortunately there are some real dogs out there now.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Nice collection you got there, 355 is nice but fan of the 360 myself or the scudria (cant remember if thats how you spell it )

Not sure if i've seen these before, have they been detailed by Rich/clark @ polished bliss or davekg ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts