Votes: 49 64.5%
  • Clinton

Votes: 27 35.5%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So just to see if our forum would get the same person as the US would.. cast your vote.! dont tell why, i dont care! only the vote!:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,809 Posts
Charlie Cairoli or the feme Coco?
What's the difference? The whole US is a laughing stock and it's nothing to be laughing about.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Hillary and her husband have been doing shady deals for years over there and are very much seen as part of the "establishment" from what I see on the media
I think that's why trump has such a big following as people want change.. kinda like brexit I guess

I think Clinton will "win" the election

·
Premium Member
10,004 Posts
I find it funny that of all the people in America , these are the two candidates for President ... Clinton is a swivel eyed looney ...and wants to sign up to the TTIP bad decision for everybody .
I don't really favour Trump but he is probably the type that will not stand any crap .

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hopefully Clinton..

I don't want to live in a world where Trump wins.

·
Premium Member
20,559 Posts
Clinton is part of the elitist NWO methinks :angel:.....A slimey **** like her Bill , raping Haiti for starters !!!
Trump seems a tad crazy , yet much non PC attitude ftw !!!
Some say its all an illusion of choice anyway .......serfdom is your lot in life ;)

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
good thing trump wont be smug about wining .. lol... if this goes on an he wins.. there will be a season 2 of the biggest reality show in the world.

Somehow im looking forward to see what he will come up with..

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
America to be renamed trumpton?:D
Running as Mr none of the above for the none of the above party would have walked it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts