Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My VII is in at Steve Hills tomorrow getting lowered a tad.

Anyone know what difference I can expect ?

Not super techy myself, just think the front end sticks up way to high on standard springs ?

Feedback appreciated?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh, more negative camber, so make sure it gets set up properly. But definately a good mod and just changing to Eibach springs made a hell of a difference on my VI.
The lowest negative I could get was 1.75 rear and 2.25 front. Be interesting to know what yours gets set to?

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve Hill M-Sport did their usual spot on job here - picked up my motor and was devo'ed !!

The bloody thing still sat up in the air at the front and looked [email protected] !! (check out the members cars section for pre lowered look !! - Steve Morrisey's car)

Alas, a week or so on and the Springs have settled / bedded in and my front air dam is nice and close to the ground, the wheels sit snug in the arches and the car is much much sharper at the front end.

Top banana.

18 wheels are next - anyone recommend a good set ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TT-VII

Did that price include adjusting your suspensions alignment/geometry ?
I can get them fitted (without alignment) at GreerSport for just over £200!

....Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TT VII - you want advice on some 18inch wheels...why I thought you were going to nick mine!! (sorry too late Ralliart locks have now arrived)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spanpody..... £200 quid !! now you tell me !! - too bloody late though. Next time you get an upgrade on the cheap can you let me know before I go out and buy it for twice as much?.

AntEvo - you wheels will be mine...... I will strike when you least expect it !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AntsEvo,

You've sorta put the dampeners on my ellaborate plan I was plotting to hijack you on the Queens highways !!!

Anyway, now thats sorted.... when can you drop them off at mine, gratis yeah ???

You're a top mate, you really are - cant wait to get them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ant

Tell me about trying to keep them clean. Its a nightmare. My misses gives me sooo much ear ache about how much time I spend cleaning them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.