Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOT A HKS F-CON V ECU ON MY E5 WANT TO UP THE BOOST FROM 1.2 BAR TO 1.5 BAR ALSO REPLACING FUEL PUMP IN THE PROCESS, ECU WAS FITTED IN JAPAN DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO CAN RE-MAP IT OR WOULD IT BE OK JUST TO UP THE BOOST????

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Linfo I'L give them a call for temp would I get away with upping the boost without running into problems the car has an HKS EVC fitted before the car was imported it was only running 0.9 Bar I upped it to 1.2 without probs If I check my emmission readings to get my a/f ratio what would be a ok or SAFE reading on a EVO5 at 1.5 bar cheers mate.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Allo

Dont see any probs with it..........

Although getting 1.5 bar of boost (Depending on ya mods) you will be getting more than 340bhp :eek:

You will need big end bolts i recon n much more power than that you will be needin some rods !!

Have a chat with Rampage n c what they think :D

Dont want ya pride n joy throwing a conrod through ya intercooler ! :cry:

Happy boosting :D

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
Linfo said:
You will need big end bolts i recon n much more power than that you will be needin some rods !!
The need for uprated conrod bolts has caused much discussion on this forum, do a search and decide for yourself before assuming you have to fit them.

Lots and lots of uprated Evo's running without uprating them and none have lost a rod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.