Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
AndyN said:
standard 6 rs - if i fitted autronics ecu what bhp would i get? :)
More than you get now.... probably.

For more info than that you have to be just a touch more specific, like what mods are you running, what boost would you intend running and how close to the edge would you ask the tuner to take it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: ecu upgrade

Weebl said:
More than you get now.... probably.

For more info than that you have to be just a touch more specific, like what mods are you running, what boost would you intend running and how close to the edge would you ask the tuner to take it.
No mods the car will be standard, and as for boost whatever the engine will take.

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
AndyN said:
standard 6 rs - if i fitted autronics ecu what bhp would i get? :)
Hi Andy, you`d need a pump, i had a sard fuel reg aswell, recirc dump valve, boost controller optional, cus with Autronic boost can be controlled via the ecu ;)

Mines @ 379bhp @ 1.67bar ;) i wouldn`t recommend going any higher with the boost :confused:

Nice to see you today mate.......... :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: ecu upgrade

staffi said:
Hi Andy, you`d need a pump, i had a sard fuel reg aswell, boosr controller optional, cus with Autronic boost can be controlled via the ecu ;)

Mines @ 379bhp @ 1.67bar ;)
hi mate nice to see you today. The price you said today will the pump be included?

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Autronics on an otherwise bog standard car is a very strange way of going about modifying.

Filter and exhaust is generally first, followed by more boost and a remap/mappable ECU as needed.

What is your final power target?, if it is not huge you may be wasting money on an Autronics as there are cheaper options out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.