Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Does anyone know the part numbers for the various ECU's so i know what ECU i am buying ie;

EVO 4 - Ecu Number:
EVO 5 - Ecu Number:
EVO 6 - Ecu Number:
Tommi Mak - Ecu Number:
etc etc

I hope you understand what i am asking for and not confused you all lol.

Pajiii.

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
Evo 5

RHD RS - MD360216
RHD GSR - MD356472

Evo 6

RHD RS - MR420534
RHD GSR - MR420403

Not sure about the Evo 4 and dont think the Tommi ECU is any different to the Evo 6 GSR.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow quick reply, thanks Spanpody i appreciate it very much :smthumbup

Another question, would it be a problem if i put an E5 GSR ECU into my E5 RS, i didnt realise that the ECU's were different for the RS and GSR.
Pajiii.

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
Pajiii said:
Another question, would it be a problem if i put an E5 GSR ECU into my E4 RS, i didnt realise that the ECU's were different for the RS and GSR.
Pajiii.
Hmmm......not came across anyone fitting an E5/6 ECU into a E4 RS. I know members have fitted the latter ECU into the E4 GSR with the necessary E5/E6 injectors (560cc/min) compared to E4 (510cc/min) and the possible addition of a wiring mod for the charging circuit.

Not sure about the RS version though, I *think* it would work as the only difference would be in the air con. (you would still need the latter injectors though)

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
The last Tommi Mak i SVA'd had a ECU number starting with a 5.......not sure if it's any ECU inside though :confused:
Whereabouts in Gwent are you based? From the fine town of Bargoed.
Dave.

·
Premium Member
9,730 Posts
Spanpody said:
Evo 5

RHD RS - MD360216
RHD GSR - MD356472

Evo 6

RHD RS - MR420534
RHD GSR - MR420403

Not sure about the Evo 4 and dont think the Tommi ECU is any different to the Evo 6 GSR.
evo4 md 334394 same for gsr and rs,also have a steel cover the v onwards have a plastic cover.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Rs ecu in Gsr evo

Wanted to ask if by installing a evo 6 rs ecu in a evo 4 gsr would that make my aircon not function as the rs ecu did not have aircon in the system.. Thanks:shake:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts