Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
29,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just needed new floormats for my IX (y)
Will be first time order in UK after Brexit, hope it all goes well...
Been sending parts all over the world, before and after :) very few issues even at the beginning of it all.

·
Ross Sport
17,151 Posts
Hi, Postage price for the HKS Hipermax coilovers shipped to Republic Of Ireland? Will these fit an Evo 6 with your CT9A damper fitting kit?? Thanks.
Shipping will be approx £40
They will fit with the conversion kit, either our kit or the Ohlins kit will work fine.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Been sending parts all over the world, before and after :) very few issues even at the beginning of it all.
Not afraid about that part, more the import part in Belgium...
=> Just received message from DHL: I have to pay an additional 47 euro (VAT + import tax)...
So rule of thumb is about +30% on the price for us. (on the non VAT amount in UK)

·
Administrator
29,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not afraid about that part, more the import part in Belgium...
=> Just received message from DHL: I have to pay an additional 47 euro (VAT + import tax)...
So rule of thumb is about +30% on the price for us. (on the non VAT amount in UK)
Yes, you would need to pay the local VAT and import duty, but as you said you won't pay the 20% UK VAT.

Wish i needed more stuff :ROFLMAO:

It's about need............................... it's about WANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 😎

• Haha
Reactions: Christopher

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's also what I'm concerned about the most 🤯 When it lands here In Ireland how deep will my hand have to reach into my pocket 🤑 anyone know the percentage VAT/import tax roughly for Ireland??

·
Administrator
29,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's also what I'm concerned about the most 🤯 When it lands here In Ireland how deep will my hand have to reach into my pocket 🤑 anyone know the percentage VAT/import tax roughly for Ireland??
Irish VAT is at 23% at the moment, duty/tax depends on what you are ordering. The link below should help.

Revenue.IE

·
Registered
14 Posts
Irish VAT is at 23% at the moment, duty/tax depends on what you are ordering. The link below should help.

Revenue.IE
Thank you for that. I'm aware the VAT is 23% here in Ireland, but will the items be bought from you minus the VAT? And VAT at 23% added on arrival to Ireland? Or will you be charging VAT at checkout and then VAT charged yet again on delivery To Ireland??

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Thank you for that. I'm aware the VAT is 23% here in Ireland, but will the items be bought from you minus the VAT? And VAT at 23% added on arrival to Ireland? Or will you be charging VAT at checkout and then VAT charged yet again on delivery To Ireland??
Normally you buy without VAT in UK.
Than non VAT amount + shipping + Ireland VAT + Ireland import tax.

FYI
My floormats were 100GBP + 19GBP shipping
Had to pay 47euro to DHL for VAT (21%) and tax
Its just **** that you never know the exact amount in advance...

·
Administrator
29,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You won't pay the UK VAT price, you will pay the EX-VAT as long as your online account has the correct country code associated to it :) (basically anywhere outside of the UK purchases at the VAT free price. )

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Hi, Just ordered the Black friday deal on the Ohlins for evo 7-9 (seems a good deal!).
Do you sell some coilover suspension socks to suit the ohlins? are they unnecessary or do they protect the coilovers from deteriating over time?

·
Ross Sport
17,151 Posts
Hi, Just ordered the Black friday deal on the Ohlins for evo 7-9 (seems a good deal!).
Do you sell some coilover suspension socks to suit the ohlins? are they unnecessary or do they protect the coilovers from deteriating over time?
Thanks for your order (y)
We dont offer any socks, but I believe Paul (Neverneverman) used to offer them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts