Cheers

Graham

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Aidy.

Rare... :coolsm:

I notice that there's only 1 other registered on the site (listed as RS as there no selection for RSII)

Is there any way of finding out how many are in the country?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: e7

carsevo99 said:
i thought it was tony cox babay built by ralliart uk

?? :confused: ??

they are rare proper track car compared to my gsr :moon:
Why?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
e7

non of the driver aids lke abs ayc car isnt as have and has shorter gearing this car is on the lancer evo story dvd well worth a watch there a whiite rs11 in swansea running on gems promax work on it a lot its awsome sounds like a wrc car :cry:

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EvoFan said:
RSII does have AYC.

The FQ300 I have is based on the RSII.

It has leccy windows, Air con instead of climate, leccy mirrors, no rear wash wipe, alloys, recaro seats, leather steering wheel/gear knob/hand brake, etc.

Hope that helps.

:)
This was posted on an earlier question I asked on differences between an RSII and GSR!!

·
Registered
998 Posts
GrahamH said:
Cheers Aidy.

Rare... :coolsm:

I notice that there's only 1 other registered on the site (listed as RS as there no selection for RSII)

Is there any way of finding out how many are in the country?
I think you will find quite a few more than that on here mate, have a look under my avatar and you will see one more.

You are right about there not being an RSII in the model list so I just selected GSR.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
my car is RSII , it has ACD , AYC and full GSR running gear , its LHD too

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
the only differance between the two is no rear wiper, aircon not climate, no electric mirrors, they are not rare and no more special than a gsr so dont pay any extra £££ for one ;) they also come as uk dealer supplied cars with a number near the gear knob

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
All UK Mitsubishi dealer supplied VIIs were RSII's , any VII GSRs going around were 'grey' non-dealer imports so I would say the VII GSR would be rarer than the RSII version.

·
Registered
126 Posts
the yellow one is a gsr it has rear wiper and little button next to mirrors for the folding option

not sure about the red one

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Re: e7

carsevo99 said:
non of the driver aids lke abs ayc car isnt as have and has shorter gearing this car is on the lancer evo story dvd well worth a watch there a whiite rs11 in swansea running on gems promax work on it a lot its awsome sounds like a wrc car :cry:
not sure if its me u talking about but mines the rs sprint and it does sound nice, if i must say so my self. :D

anyway, where u behind me few months back at fforestfach industrial estate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts