Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
may be selling my car later in the year, not deperate so no silly offers, paid £19995 last may for it with 1 previous owner and 10k on the clock
since added eibach springs, hks induction, hayward and scott exhaust with decat, arp rod bolts, speedline 18's, ap 362 mm 6 pots, clear indicators, uprated fuel pump, blitz boost controller, autronics ecu, sard fuel pressure reg, air flow meter bypass pipe, carbon rear strut brace, forge ally front one, forge dump valve, mad lower turbo pipe and aps intercooler
think thats the lot
its now on 15500 miles and looking to sell private not part x
ta
mark

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ta, i guessed it would be around there, just wondering what others thought, dont want to sell it just testing the water :(

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
mark morris said:
ta, i guessed it would be around there, just wondering what others thought, dont want to sell it just testing the water :(
To be honest you would be best off selling the bits and raising £3k+ that way then easily selling it as more or less std for £17k

:( :)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ta guys
not selling for another car, just personal reasons, if i sell i will be driving around in my crap festa for a long while i think
would be gutted to see it go :cry:
mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts