Lancer Register Forum banner

E46 M3 with 20" Breyton wheels

19K views 40 replies 24 participants last post by  Stevie D 
#1 ·
2001 M3 in Steel Grey

This car has it all, Playstaion 2 with wireless Controllers and Headphones.Alpine HeadRest Monitors the list goes on.

Pristine BMW M3 with Very Sought After Colour/Interior Combo.

A Chance to Buy One of the Cleanest M3's Available.

This car has been my Pride and Joy and has had no expense spared.

If you are in the Market for an M3 this is for you.

66k Miles and FULL SERVICE HISTORY.

My car is HPI Clear and NEVER Been involved in any accidents.

Metallic Steel Grey with Immaculate Red Nappa leather interior.

GENUINE 20 inch Breyton alloy wheels with as new Tyres. These Cost me £3k.

GENINE M3 LED REAR LIGHT CONVERSION Fitted by BMW at a cost of £1300.

Top of The Range Alpine Head rests Screens and Playstation 2with wireless Controllers and head Phones.

Parrot Bluetooth Hands Free telephone preparation

The Car is Open to Any Inspection and I can arrange to pick up Potential Buyers from My Nearest Airport/Rail Station

Usual M3 Spec which includes:

Adjustable steering column. Anti lock braking system. Automatic stability control. Climate control air conditioning. Cruise control. Electric heated mirrors. Electric heated memory seats. BMW Business sound system. Multi function steering wheel with on board computer. Park distance control.

Spare M3 alloys included in the sale

Cat ONE Alarm and Tracker Fitted.

MOT's and Taxed

This is car is in Stunning Condition.

£12500

May p/x

email bradz01@hotmail.com

or call

07789 196689

See less See more
#6 ·
anyone got £12.5k they can borrow me:naughty: very nice car mate! very few mods makes very big difference on the M3 compared to these bloddy EvO's:wallbang:

whats she hadle like with those big boulers on????

#8 ·
Thanks for the Kind words Guys.

The car handles very well with the wheels as the are only 1" Bigger than Standard and the correct fitment/offest.

Tyres are a Crazy wide 275/30/20 at the Rear.

I would p/x for an evo.

This M3 owes me £25k :( but its only my toy/weekend car and i fancy a change.

#11 ·
Bump for a nice looking car, dark on dark looks good ;) BUT you must be into some kind of wierd S'n'M to want to fit in the back of a OX-Blood leather E46 coupe and play a games console ;) kinky! :lol:

....just IMO the CSL wheels best suit the E46 M3, i don't know why? your choice is good but the CSL rims flick certain switches in my brain :D

#24 ·
lol @ ur ********, are they shaved?

Hi Craig, things are Good, I bought the car from my brother who indeed did own your old escos so u know how fussy he is lol.

Hope things are good mate.

#27 ·
Is it me or is this a very cheap car that looks money? If I could ever understand how that rear wheel drive thing works and I didn't have an Evo...that would be the sort of thing I'd go for. Nice pics mate, good luck with your sale, or do yourself some good and take one of these boys at their word and swap it for an Evo and join us crazy lot on here. :D

Regards

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.