Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been looking through the Evos for sale on E-Bay and came across this one...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/04-54-MITSUBI...ryZ18230QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They obviously know a lot about the car becasue they have listed it as having HSK parts (They must be a rival company of HKS)

Also look at the picture of the front & rear of the car (Notice anything different about the registration number)

Just thought i would post it up incase anyone was looking at it - it maybe genuine but seems a bit strange to me.

·
Registered
10,968 Posts
The reg starting KT could've been a cherished one that was on the car, or maybe they had 2 identical ones for sale and got the pictures mixed up??

·
Registered
642 Posts
or it could be a fq320 and a fq400 welded together-looks a bit suss.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well spotted...

Also it says "Standard car" then remapped to 400bhp.

Then on the power bit in the "vehicle data" it states 305 bhp!!!!

Might just be me but the exhaust seems to be on a slight angle(might just be an aftermarket thing).

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I may go take a look at this as its not that far from me. If its a genuine FQ400 and the dealer knows bugger all about EVO's then its a bargain.

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
It's weird, it looks like the same car from the front, side and back, but has different plates? :confused:

Also, the wheels are 8 MR FQ not FQ 400. My guess is it's an MR FQ320 with (too many) badges, after market mirrors, vortex generator and mudflaps.

The exhaust doesn't look like a superdragger, either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts