Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the car on pj motorsports dyno pack two weeks ago, it made 268.8 bhp at the hubs, and 262.3 lb ft of torque again at the hubs, dynopak have quoted a 100 bhp transmission loss, so its looking like 368.8 bhp at the flywheel. i know different dynos give different results but does this sound about right?? im just trying to gauge the quality (or lack of it!! LOL) of my new motor. its running a hks cat back exhaust, hks irridum plugs, ralliart panel filter, battery relocation kit, and induction hard pipes, and the airbox lid has been modified its basically just the frame now to hold the filter in place, its got an avcr boost controller and the figures were made at 1.3 bar of boost, holding 1.3 on sheel vpower, and done a genuine 27000 miles when i brought it. when my warranty is up july, id like to aim for about 360-380 bhp at the wheels, as i use the car everyday (i have no other transport), so its got to remain driveable, reliable, and 'economical-HA.' i was looking at getting a 3" turbo elbow, downpipe and decat, ecutek remap, magnecor red leads, arp head bolts, uprated fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator, and samco hoses. i wanted to keep the airbox and panel filter or will this restrict me?? Anything else i could do with from past experiences?? Boost pipes?? intercooler harpipes?? and any recommendations for a dump valve?? its got to loud (attention seeker) and perform better, i have also got to budget, so no 600 bhp forged stroker huge turbo rebuild bits please......... unless your giving the bits away!! Sorry for the essay but ive just joined (at last) and got carried away!!! GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS CAR!!:mhihi:

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I had the car on pj motorsports dyno pack two weeks ago, it made 268.8 bhp at the hubs, and 262.3 lb ft of torque again at the hubs, dynopak have quoted a 100 bhp transmission loss, so its looking like 368.8 bhp at the flywheel. i know different dynos give different results but does this sound about right?? im just trying to gauge the quality (or lack of it!! LOL) of my new motor. its running a hks cat back exhaust, hks irridum plugs, ralliart panel filter, battery relocation kit, and induction hard pipes, and the airbox lid has been modified its basically just the frame now to hold the filter in place, its got an avcr boost controller and the figures were made at 1.3 bar of boost, holding 1.3 on sheel vpower, and done a genuine 27000 miles when i brought it. when my warranty is up july, id like to aim for about 360-380 bhp at the wheels, as i use the car everyday (i have no other transport), so its got to remain driveable, reliable, and 'economical-HA.' i was looking at getting a 3" turbo elbow, downpipe and decat, ecutek remap, magnecor red leads, arp head bolts, uprated fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator, and samco hoses. i wanted to keep the airbox and panel filter or will this restrict me?? Anything else i could do with from past experiences?? Boost pipes?? intercooler harpipes?? and any recommendations for a dump valve?? its got to loud (attention seeker) and perform better, i have also got to budget, so no 600 bhp forged stroker huge turbo rebuild bits please......... unless your giving the bits away!! Sorry for the essay but ive just joined (at last) and got carried away!!! GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS CAR!!:mhihi:
you wont see 380 atw without spending big bucks friend;)
like over a grand for a clutch just for a start!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.