Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peeps,
I am off to nurburg next week and wondered where would be the best country for duty free ****,although i dont smoke!!

France or Germany??

Anyone know?

cheers
Liam :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
neither. their both in the eec same as uk so no duty free. you can however buy duty paid cigs, as much as you want really as long as you can prove that they are for personnal use. both france and germany have lower rates of tax on cigs, so either. expect about 3.5 - 4 euro a pack, which is slightly more than half our rip off price.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Think Belgium is best for ciggies now, you can find all the cash and carries just on the otherside of the French border

:)

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leonard said:
Think Belgium is best for ciggies now, you can find all the cash and carries just on the otherside of the French border

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
289 Posts
without a doubt.....Luxembourg 200===== 32Euro'sIS the Third cheepest place in EC....... Andora is top of the list..200=====22.5Euro's.Mainland Spain is .No2...====27.5euro's...
And LUX is only 100 cliks from the Ring

i Was all set for seeing you all there next weekend, soposed to be working there next week with the blue oval,paying my travel costs too :))but, due to a Biggie :cry: :cry: last week in Barcelona ,Health and the docs say NO :cry: :cry: high speed driving for 6 months...Rich i hope it all goes well m8 ..say hi to Gerrit .

Tim

·
Registered
382 Posts
we brought back 8000 from andora in feb at 16.5Euros a pack of 200, when i was in france last week it was 26euros for 200 if you bought in bulk of 800.
All the french travel over into germany for **** so i guess thats your answer

·
Registered
298 Posts
How close is Nurburg to Czech border?, all the Germans I know get their **** from Czech republic dirt cheap. Only slight hitch is it could be considered smuggling depending on how many you bring back, but apparantly allowances aren`t too stingy and if you get caught they just take them off you and let you on your way.

Apologies if my geography is way out!!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Leonard said:

The ones just over the border arent actually that cheap, they just milk the tourists who think they are ;)

Belgium is the cheapest though, just need to go a bit further in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts