Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm after a dump valve that will fit my Evo V. I'd love a Forge Split R style one but honestly any type of BOV would be great as long as it fits.

If you had a bung too that would be awesome! :smthumbup

If anyone's got one that they are thinking of selling, please let me know.

Cheers guys :)

Dave

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Yeah the turbo smart will fit the 5 as that is what I had it on I have only changed as I have fitted anupp intercooler pipe with tial bov, make an offer on it worst I can say is no

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
I just fitted a metal recirc off an VIII MR/IX to replace the plastic one :handsup:

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
Ah nice. Does that make much noise?
No it doesn't :crackup: it's a recirc! But my HKS RS induction kit does make a slight sound and I get normal wastegate chatter on the upshift if I am pushing on - just like an Evo should sound IMO.

Plus certain VTA BOVs in the wrong combination with other mods usually and incorrect maps are notorious for causing 'issues' just search the threads on here.

My mate had a VTA on his IV, was OK but got boring after a while, bit like pops and bangs 'coz rally car innit'. Except they sound nothing like a WRC/Group N Evo with Anti-Lag actually. Because if you had that you need to swap out a few parts more often than you'd want to on a road car!

rant over.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah im just wanting to put a couple of bits on mine, and ill keep all the original parts anyway, not planning on doing anything crazy with mine but its my first turbo let alone my first evo so i gotta scratch thst itch!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts