Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need standard re-circ dump valve, plastic or preferably later metal version.

Has to be perfect working order & as cheap as possible :cry:

·
North Wales RO
4,845 Posts
I have a standard plastic one of an 8 if you want it!

I had a new forge metal one fitted the other day!

PM me for more info!

·
North Wales RO
4,845 Posts
Dont they sound nice:smthumbup
I have to say I love it! I wasn't sure if it would get on my nerves a bit but its quite subtle really unless you give it a kick!

Mine was an early Valentines present! :mhihi: I best get something back now! :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I have to say I love it! I wasn't sure if it would get on my nerves a bit but its quite subtle really unless you give it a kick!

Mine was an early Valentines present! :mhihi: I best get something back now! :smthumbup
buy her a airfilter kit:crackup:

does yours whistle on low boost when you let of we gat all sorts of sounds us its great

·
North Wales RO
4,845 Posts
does yours whistle on low boost when you let of we gat all sorts of sounds us its great
Do you mean my girlfriend!?! :mhihi: :smthumbup

It does make a variety of sounds! I don't think it could ever get boring, I'm constantly driving everywhere with the window down to get the full effect (even though its bloody cold)!

When the windows up it sounds like the blow off is coming from a variety of different places and sounds different each time!

I bet the car would sound nicer with an induction kit too, maybe I could buy her that as a valentines gift for my EVO! :lol:

Sorry for the thread high-jack xs!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Do you mean my girlfriend!?! :mhihi: :smthumbup

It does make a variety of sounds! I don't think it could ever get boring, I'm constantly driving everywhere with the window down to get the full effect (even though its bloody cold)!

When the windows up it sounds like the blow off is coming from a variety of different places and sounds different each time!

I bet the car would sound nicer with an induction kit too, maybe I could buy her that as a valentines gift for my EVO! :lol:

Sorry for the thread high-jack xs!
buy it for the girlfriend she will understand

we hava a hks on ours and it sounds through into car so i can keep the windows up:crackup:

see there your angle ..... just say to the g/f IF i had a hks induction kit you could wind your window up and keep warm.

sorry for the hijack mate

1 - 13 of 13 Posts