Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, at last - the new Duke Lancer video is in the shops (well, Halfords!) and yours for £12.99 (DVD £16.99).

Ever since the Rally Supercar Day in May, the MLR and various Lancer related companies (Ralliart, Co-ordSport, RC Developments etc etc) have been helping Duke put together the first 'all-Lancer' video, so rush out and get your copy now and post the review here (and be nice about the interviews!!)

Now where's that remote control . . . .?!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just got it...

great vid...

fastchick: there is a lovely shot of daz in it for you to look at....

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just picked my copy up from halfords this afternoon ,
not watched it yet ,im going to wait till after my tea ,so as that i can watch it twice with out being inturupted.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont buy it ,
Its got this idiot sat on the bonnet of his silver 1800 RS babaling on about crap really quickly and dosnt stop once to breath he also looks really bad dont know who he is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Its me, HElP, mummy always told me not to go out a night, please can i do my bit again, it wasnt a dream its a nightmare, I am forever now on tape talking crap.
Looks good though, being a sad man I fast foward through until I got to my bit, sad I know but wait until you watch then you know how bad I am.
Right back off to watch it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Watched it again, thought it was well put together, loved in the car footages, same about the scooby at Oulton park with the Evo 7. Some off it was a bit like a sales video for ralliart while the Tommy stuff wasnt as good as I thought it would be.
Had to go for a drive after watching it though, put a big smile on my face, theres nothing like the smell of hot brakes on a clear cool night to make a man feel like a man. (Could sell this stuff for the next video:))
Buy it now, dont wait for christmas.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I've just completed my 2nd 'watch' and I'm very impressed. All credit goes to Trev Mudd for a fantastically sparkling E1.....looks brilliant mate ! Well done to Brian Stubbo' for a good interview. Check out my arse in the background while the chap with the spec r 6 is interviewed. (Blue shirt).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
never mind your arse, look at the arse of the car you are looking at, what a beuty.....

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got the vid last night - pretty good, one wikid sexy looking Pajero Evo in the background while chavvy was being interviewed at Billing?!?!?!? Hubby busy cleaning away under the bonnet!

Saw one or two familiar faces too - but seriously - I think it is a really good video, good track action too.

Wouldnt mind going on one of those white knuckle rides!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lee

Saw you, saw Dazboy too, slowwwly creeping into shot! Good shot too of Tony from Upauto in his Evo 4.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dazmakinen

You said it!!

Sorry - luv ya lots - anyone heard from Fastchick recently, seems to have dropped off the planet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Teri,

Thank-you my love.
I haven't heard from FastChick for a while, praps she's ran off with Geffer's Evo.
Look foward to seeing you on Sunday.
Are you bringing the nipper with you on Sunday ?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts