Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going over to France soon. Anyone know the best way to change the headlight beam on an Evo VIII for driving on the wrong side of the road?

Looked at the stick on thingies in Halfords but (as expected) Evo not listed in the standard applications. My old Audi S2 had an adjuster at the back of the headlamp unit - but that was built for LHD. Do Mitsubishis have anything similar?

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Whatever you get, make sure you buy it before you get to to Dover, it'll cost a fortune if you buy it there. :eek: Sorry, don't know what you need though...... :blush:

Pete

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Have a look at the headlights on ya car and see if there is any sign of a moulded anywhere. If there is get a do it yaself kit from Halfords. If not - pop into a mitsi dealer and get some.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hi,

The best thing to do it just leave them as they are, blind the fookers and (if stopped by the police), don't forget to remind them that if, it was not for your grandad, they'd all be speaking German a long time ago. You can then go on to tell them that if it bothers them that much, they should stump up the cost of having it sorted.

... that usually does the trick for me.....

James.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I go to france at least once a year and have for the past 10 years or so, Ive never bothered with beam adjusters and never had any grief!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts