Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate. Here's my car:
I was driving on snow tyres in the video, so it was a bit slippery. Selling it soon for Evo 6 RS2

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Where are you from in Japan, cant quite make out the kanji on your number plate, "Owariko..." or something???

Also, who's the guy with the glasses, he looks really familiar:confused:

Nice 4RS by the way :smthumbup

Oh, and you cant get Evo 6 RS2's in Japan..... can you? I thought they were UK cars?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where are you from in Japan, cant quite make out the kanji on your number plate, "Owariko..." or something???

Also, who's the guy with the glasses, he looks really familiar:confused:

Nice 4RS by the way :smthumbup

Oh, and you cant get Evo 6 RS2's in Japan..... can you? I thought they were UK cars?
The car is registered in Komaki I think. I live in Nagoya though. Guy in glasses is my yankie friend Travis. He used to live in Tokyo years ago though. Maybe you met him there? Do you go to drift events or to Ebisu? RE: RS2....you're right. I was trying to talk UK talk ;) I just want an RS model with titanium turbo. :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
RE: RS2....you're right. I was trying to talk UK talk ;) I just want an RS model with titanium turbo. :)
I always thought the RS2 was the Japanese version and the RSX was the UK version:confused:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Great driving mate, you'll have to let me in on the secret though! How do you get your "driving fast on public roads" clips to stay on you tube, I've had the one's I've made now pulled off the site three times, something to do with breach of rules :goingmad:

Regards

Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts