Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
fq400duran said:
i have about 35 pints a week :confused: is that alot :confused: [/B]
You drink an average of 6 pints EVERY day? I wouldn't shout about it as you'll be over the legal driving limit most of the time in the mornings!! :eek:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
fq400duran said:
how much do you drink in a week

i have about 35 pints a week :confused: is that alot :confused:
\

Nah, I have that on a saturday night :D
I think If I had a million pubs I'd be on a 1000 pints a week :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:crackup:

thats not alot 35 pints aweek :confused: :confused:

oh thats monday till thursday :crackup:

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
fq400duran said:
how much do you drink in a week

i have about 35 pints a week :confused: is that alot :confused:
Not bad mate, I rarely drink about a pint a month these days but if I do go out on the lash (rare) I will do about 6-7 bottles and about 5-6 double jd's and coke. Still feel relatively sweet the next day but tired.

Not sure if 35 pints is good for you but as long as you stop off the food that normally accompanies drink such as kebabs, indians, chinese etc then you will probably avoid some serious heart disease for some time yet. ;)

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: drinking

GlobalGB said:
Not bad mate, I rarely drink about a pint a month these days but if I do go out on the lash (rare) I will do about 6-7 bottles and about 5-6 double jd's and coke. Still feel relatively sweet the next day but tired.

Not sure if 35 pints is good for you but as long as you stop off the food that normally accompanies drink such as kebabs, indians, chinese etc then you will probably avoid some serious heart disease for some time yet. ;)
well thats cheered me right up i eat them 4 times aweek aswell :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
613 Posts
RichW said:
I'm upto almost a half bottle of Southern Comfort a night a.t.m.

Need to cut down me thinks :rolleyes:
Rich, is Bedshaped related to Keane ???

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
A pint of beer/lager is supposed to be 2 units. Strong beer/lager is probably about 2.5 units.

The recommended maximum for a man is approximately 30 units per week.

Anyone that hits the pub on a weekend could probably do the weekly max. easy I reckon.

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
:crackup: :crackup:
marky said:
A pint of beer/lager is supposed to be 2 units. Strong beer/lager is probably about 2.5 units.

The recommended maximum for a man is approximately 30 units per week.

Anyone that hits the pub on a weekend could probably do the weekly max. easy I reckon.

Cheers

Mark
I drink 10 pints a night :crackup: Just kidding, dont really drink during the week apart from a friday and when i do i binge drink but not on pints like my spirits too much.
:D

Lisa

·
Registered
613 Posts
LGEVO said:
:crackup: :crackup:

I drink 10 pints a night :crackup: Just kidding, dont really drink during the week apart from a friday and when i do i binge drink but not on pints like my spirits too much.
:D

Lisa
b0ll0x.. you're a bloke ... ask Duran he agrees, Little Girl EVO ;)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Oh good I'm not the only alchy on here then. My weekly intake is stupid.
Monday is a binge drinkers hevan. We have the exchange rate in a bar called sumo (it was in the sun as one of the worst binge drinking pubs in the country) Shots go as low as 25p each. Then the club after its only £1.25 a bottle, so Its easier to get 4 bottles at a time. Starting at 8 finishing at 2 thats easilly my weekly consumption over.
Tuesdays is a similar night. £1 a spirit and mixer all night. And when you spend £20 on just drinks thats not good.
Thursdays is the only real lads night out which we start at 7.30. Again cheap shots and mixers.
Oh my God I'm going to die soon.
Well at least I'll have had a good time. I have to be able to drink. I'm a half irish rugby playing student. What hope is there :crackup:

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
scoop said:
b0ll0x.. you're a bloke ... ask Duran he agrees, Little Girl EVO ;)
Scoop you still convinced im a bloke??? :crackup: I was kidding about the 10 pints!!! What can i do to convince you im all woman and have all my bits intact.

Lisa

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
LGEVO said:
Scoop you still convinced im a bloke??? :crackup: I was kidding about the 10 pints!!! What can i do to convince you im all woman and have all my bits intact.

Lisa
Well obviously I would have though an extremely high resolution photograph of yourself Nekkid would do the trick. I can provide a backdrop of a Porsche Cayenne to get you in the mood if you want. ;)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
GlobalGB said:
Well obviously I would have though an extremely high resolution photograph of yourself Nekkid would do the trick. I can provide a backdrop of a Porsche Cayenne to get you in the mood if you want. ;)
Are you trying to do a mosi on me????

Lisa

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Its 22 units per week for a women.

A shot of spirit is 1 unit and alcolpops are 1.5 units.

Cheers

Mark

1 - 20 of 67 Posts