Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many years ago I fitted a matching elbow and down pipe from hks. The issue I now have is the angle of the elbow is different so can't fit a new off the shelf downpipe as my current one is damaged. See below thread explaining this issue better. My question is, does anyone know if they are still available or if someone could make one for me. I've contacted a few traders on here with no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
9,976 Posts
If the downpipe is effected (fitment) by the elbow, can you not replace the elbow to a more generic fitting elbow? Some cheap versions about, if you sell the HKS elbow it'll add to the funds for a new elbow meaning you can buy an 'off the shelf' downpipe and avoid any future issues.

Or just get an exhaust fabrication shop to build the downpipe for you. They will build and fit to your existing equipment.

·
Premium Member
3,451 Posts
So many years ago I fitted a matching elbow and down pipe from hks. The issue I now have is the angle of the elbow is different so can't fit a new off the shelf downpipe as my current one is damaged. See below thread explaining this issue better. My question is, does anyone know if they are still available or if someone could make one for me. I've contacted a few traders on here with no joy. Any help would be appreciated.
https://www.nengun.com/hks/gt-extension-kit

I have one that will go on my TME. Can you not repair it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts