Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going for a magnex down pipe for my TME.

Who would be the best people to fit and supply it ?

I understand that the front roll bar has to be adjusted slightly.

I'm based in the West Midlands but will travel if needed.

Daz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Daz,
Told u ages ago that I can do that 4 U , I have a spacer kit 2 lower the subframe brace in order 2 clear the pipe , u'll b in and out in an hour :) Just get yer Magnex and give me a call. I'm about 5 mins away from J3 of the M5.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Am I missing something, when I fiited mine it didnt need any spacers on the subframe bar....?!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gary,
about time! I'm planning some major work on my car in the next 3 months btw, looks like you are going to be busy :D

I needed spacers on mine.... :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ryan (moist :))
GR8 , u've got full blown upgradeitus then :)

Mine is only enjoying a brief return 2 action B4 I disect the engine and indulge in a bit of organ transplant :) Bladdy good fun ATM tho , spooked a TVR Griffith yesterday , he saw me behind him exiting an island and went 4 it , but I stayed behind him until the next island coz it was 2 easy 2 do him in a straight line , so next island he braked and I pulled out , overtook , dabbed the brakes and drifted thru , must have pulled 2-300 mtrs on him :) He seemed 2 loose interest then ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.