Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right seeing that Aprils meet was well attended a new date for your diaries Monday 2nd at 7pm at the Horton Inn. This pub is on the B3078 north out of Wimborne on the Cranborne Road and has a large car park and some very good roads around for test rides :D It will be again a joint meet with the Scooby crew who enjoyed meeting up with the EVO lot.

This is Bank Holiday Monday

Directions

www.mulitimap.com
type in the Horton Inn and Bob's your uncle

John

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Good news, this ones even closer than the fox and hounds, and yes, a superb bit of road just close by.

I'll be there as the misses is away on holiday as well.

Steve

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lordspanky nice one :)

Does anyone know how Ian (the dentist) got on at Simon Norris's
ie did he get his car running right?

Also at the next meet perhaps we can sort out a convoy to Japfest if any ones interested.

John

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Sorry boys,

won't make this one, cars in Vincents Yeovil for transfer box and gearbox work, touch wood, covered by warrenty, otherwise my "under the mattress cache" is going to be depleted by a large amount.

Hope the meet goes well.

Steve

·
Registered
936 Posts
can't make this one John, working nights I'm afraid. Try and get RON to sort out a meet back at the Sandford, or maybe The Worlds End, a lot closer if I'm working :coolsm:

BTW if any of the Dorset crew are looking for a set of tyres, I have a brand new set of TOYO T1Rs 235/45x17 surplus to requirements, cost me £360, looking for £320 firm.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Glen, no worries mate, I will have a word with Ron about Sandford or the Worlds End. There was talk of the June meet being just outside Wilton near Salisbury, to meet up with the Wiltshire lot, so will post up details to see if people think it's a good idea?

See you all later :D

John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts