Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
29,349 Posts
evo_dorset said:
Can anyone tell me if there is a regional organiser that covers Dorset / Hants area

Ta
No we haven't had any one volunteering....... Why - need something ;) Or are you offering??

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Dorset / Hants Regional Organiser

mechell said:
No we haven't had any one volunteering....... Why - need something ;) Or are you offering??
no just would be nice to have some events etc, would take it on but dont feel with work commitments i would be able to give it the time needed :cry:

lol am i offering :confused: what ??? :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Dorset / Hants Regional Organiser

evo_dorset said:
no just would be nice to have some events etc, would take it on but dont feel with work commitments i would be able to give it the time needed :cry:

lol am i offering :confused: what ??? :crackup: :crackup:
Chicken :D I don't think being a regional organiser takes up too much of your time. I did the task for the Hampshire region of SIDC for over 18 months and that's a busy area - up to 50 cars at some monthly meets :D

By the way, there is a group active in the Hampshire area and they had a meet and drive last Sunday - I went along too - see http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134284

Cheers

Terry :D

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dorset / Hants Regional Organiser

terryb said:
Chicken :D I don't think being a regional organiser takes up too much of your time. I did the task for the Hampshire region of SIDC for over 18 months and that's a busy area - up to 50 cars at some monthly meets :D

By the way, there is a group active in the Hampshire area and they had a meet and drive last Sunday - I went along too - see http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134284

Cheers

Terry :D
Hi terry

yeah i usually look out on theres for a meet and also a few of us sometimes tag on to the hamps scooby meets and vice versa but there doesn't seem any enthusiasm in the dorset area anymore even though there are many evo owners here

·
Registered
298 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dorset / Hants Regional Organiser

evo_dorset said:
Hi terry

yeah i usually look out on theres for a meet and also a few of us sometimes tag on to the hamps scooby meets and vice versa but there doesn't seem any enthusiasm in the dorset area anymore even though there are many evo owners here
We have a guy on www.hampshiresubaru.co.uk who is keen to take over from RON in organising events in the Dorset area. Might be worth you registering and making contact with him - you could do joint EVO/ Scooby meets :D

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dorset / Hants Regional Organiser

terryb said:
We have a guy on www.hampshiresubaru.co.uk who is keen to take over from RON in organising events in the Dorset area. Might be worth you registering and making contact with him - you could do joint EVO/ Scooby meets :D
yep i joined there quite a while back and also we have had at least 6 joint meets now which is usually very well turned out, even though its mainly scoobs,we'll have to wait and see what this year brings

·
Registered
298 Posts
Dark Blue Mark said:
Sold the scoob I see Terry?

MB
What me, no, never :D:D:D

Just in the process of fitting new turbo and mods to give a good 450bhp - in readiness for a new season of Time Attack :D

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,879 Posts
evo_dorset said:
Can anyone tell me if there is a regional organiser that covers Dorset / Hants area

Ta
Sounds like the perfect job for me....

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Re: Dorset / Hants Regional Organiser

Aidy said:
Sounds like the perfect job for me....
lol probally right there aidy
but you'd have to come out to the events
not just the odd 1 :moon: :moon:

:crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
With Dylan's blessing (DA-EVO) we've done quite a few meets in the Hants area, under the name of the Hampshire Hooligans - There's quite a few of us mate.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Evo Elderfield said:
With Dylan's blessing (DA-EVO) we've done quite a few meets in the Hants area, under the name of the Hampshire Hooligans - There's quite a few of us mate.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers.
hi

yeah i'd appreceiate that
so dyls still about then :crackup:

·
2,529 Posts
evo_dorset said:
hi

yeah i'd appreceiate that
so dyls still about then :crackup:
Hi Evo_dorset,

I am still about, cheers. I would be happy to help organise an event, although it is quite a hike to do a Pub meet (for example) in Dorset, from Brighton.

Rob has done a fine job of sorting some meets down in that area, so of course please keep in touch with him.

If you have anything that you'd like to get sorted in that area, and want some help or advice, I can certainly assist with that too.

......especially if you have any old Airfields going spare.

Cheers :)

Dylan

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DA-EVO said:
Hi Evo_dorset,

I am still about, cheers. I would be happy to help organise an event, although it is quite a hike to do a Pub meet (for example) in Dorset, from Brighton.

Rob has done a fine job of sorting some meets down in that area, so of course please keep in touch with him.

If you have anything that you'd like to get sorted in that area, and want some help or advice, I can certainly assist with that too.

......especially if you have any old Airfields going spare.

Cheers :)

Dylan
whoops
thanks for the response Dylan
actually mistook you for someone else
apologies for that
yes i will keep in touch with Rob as its not that far away from me
cheers again

·
2,529 Posts
evo_dorset said:
whoops