Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys, I'm driving 2003 JDM Evo8 RHD.
My problem is the Door warning light is not "ON" when either one of the door opened. Check the wire connector/room light/buzzer is all ok and function as original. Bulb ok, try to loop -ve wire to connector pin at meter 34 , th elights goes on...in reality that pin had no signal, pin 8 got voltage supplied.. After check all, still the light is not "ON". Have you guys have this experience ? .:wallbang:

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi.. I've tried to swap to all 4 doors switch...but still cannot light it ON...and for your info, the switch, when I tried to play with the signal ON Off ( by manual pressing and by door open close ), the room light and buzzer is function , means the switch connection is good to turn ON and OFF the room light and also the buzzer..only the door warning light at combination meter is not light ON..

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah...i've checked that...continuity is ok...when I groung the blue wire pin 53..the door warning light is ON and if I ground the blue wire pin 34 from meter..the Door warning light is also ON

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.