Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help, some kind person tried to steal my EVO IV. They ripped off my drivers door handle, window rubbers, bonnet scoop? and bent my drivers door out. I have got all the parts but I am having a nightmare getting the door handle and after waiting for 8 weeks have been told another 4 - 6 weeks, does anyone know of where I might be able to get the handle quicker, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had a similar problem with mine, Bloody annoying.
Try this fella. He gets just about everything within a week direct from Japan.

S and amp; E Motorparts- Suppliers of Imported Nissan Motor Parts

Web site:- www.separts.co.uk E-mail:- [email protected]
Tel:- 01225 811814 Fax:- 01225 810619

Contact is Mark,
BTW: how the hell did they damage the bonnet scoop ?

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like they got p*ssed when they couldn't get in so went for the scoop. I know this may sound a bit weird but you were lucky! You were lucky they weren't professionals as you wouldn't have seen the car again http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/sad1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
Come the revolution I would put 'em up against the wall.....bang bang!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try looking at a Colt 3 door hatchback at your local Mitsubishi dealer, lots of similar parts!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
....on a similar vane how about Proton? The Evo IV was also the Proton Wira....or was it just the III?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just the Evo I, II, III (and 1800 GSR?), not the IV and onwards.

For example, I currently have a Proton Persona 5 door Hatch rear bumper on my Evo III Rallycar (with the old Evo III side skirts) after a minor indiscression ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Persona, thats it! I was trying to think of the UK name as Wira was the eastern name. Oh well worth a try....if you had an EIII.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yesssss....

The Colt 3dr hatch back has the same door handles And the Lancer Estate !!!!!..... get one of those !!

Good Luck

Jonathan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers everyone, my 'Bishi dealer assures me the door handles are different!!!!!!
Got them ordered from S and amp; E they reckon 1 week. Well Done TonyC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts