Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else there this weekend? Saw a silver viii from a distance, didn`t notice any other Evos though. Got me thinking- how would a standard Evo compare round a circuit to one of the BTCC cars. Think their average speed round Donnington was 98mph in one of the races.

·
NR555
7,448 Posts
I went, we parked at the back of the paddock. on lap times my best on the last trackday was 1.28 ish, pole position time was 1.12 so ive a bit to go yet. Mind the is200 was fairly shite, might of given that a run for its money ;)

I was a little disappointed at the small grid, only 11 in the BTCC. I was still a good day out though, racing from 9.10 to 6.30 for £20

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Didn't go but caught it on TV last night - only looked to be about 12 cars in it which is a shame compared to years gone by - but still good close racing though.

I know 'Freewheelin' was going to watch and has a silver 8.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the IS200 was a bit embarrassing, especially when due to the lack of numbers it ended up on pole when the 1st 10 places were reversed. Least they had the decency to start from the pits instead- would`ve been plain dangerous.
Maybe they`ll get it together for the next race?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts