Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bookatrack are doing an open pit day at Donnington. I am going, along with Droid. Any other takers? Bookatrack days are always a good larf, and we are going up the night before to have a few beers!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi blade!

Just wandering where u lot r staying overnight, I am not acually join the trackday, cuz I only got my evo a month ago, so may be a bit too late! anyway r u going to the donnington race track near the eastmiddlands airport??? if so, if u dont mind I wanted to meet u lot, cuz I live about 10minutes away from castle donnington race track. if u lot r coming down on the tuesday 30th october, I really really wanted to meet u all and see all the evos.

thanx

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Leon - come on down to Donnington on the day! We will give you hot laps :)

Not sure where we are staying yet, but will let you know. Left my pesky Autosport guide in the EVO (which is in the garage being prepped) so I haven't go the list of hotels to hand.

Will be an out of the way farm probably - and yes, it is near the east midlands airport.

Why not come down? I first went to donnington the day after my first EVO service!! Loads of spaces left too....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts