Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let everybody know we have booked a dedicated Warrender Session for this venue. The price is £135 for the day. We will have dedicated Warrender garages in the pit lane plus professional instructors ( Graham and amp; Mark ) FOC for our Warrender session.

Places are going quickly so give us a call or book on line www.itsaveryfastworld.com.

We are also looking at making more of weekend of it and booking in to the Hilton on Sat night, if we take a min 10 double rooms the price will be £85 per room. At least we will all be able to spend the evening 1 mile from the track, having just a few beers !! We have 6 people already who require rooms so please let me know.

After AntsEvo comments on the register about the Warrender Evo 380 I THINK I HAD BETTER SPEND MORE TIME WITH THE INSTRUCTORS !! Thanks Anthony !! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Simon, did not think you were supposed to come on the board!!

Mind you, you may some good driving advice on here!

Still unsure of the date - ie if it is Sunday 23rd or earlier, we cannot come (Hong Kong thing)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, must be starting to loose it !! The date should be Sunday 25th November. How the hell do I change the date on the board !! Help moderator !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
L.O.L

ANTSEVO

Cancel the Hong Kong trip mate i've just heard heard that the guy who ownes the porsche you overtook you know the one who turned up in the artic lorry with something or other motorsport plastered down the side that was lowered to the ground on slicks and using intercoms is coming and is up for a rematch.

Looks like you might be needing that 380 upgrade afterall though i expect the porsche was running over 500

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!!

Still don't know whether we are cancelling or not yet!

That Porsche....soooooo tempting (no more power needed though....hope it rains again!!)

Might not do anymore to current car (am looking a stripped out one though......still don't think i'll use it more, though may re-apply for my rally licence and see what happens...depends on work! - and Wife!!)

Cheers for that though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehehehehehehehehe..... The geezer that needed instructors advice and needed to LEARN 2 DRIVE is the dude that lost his black evo7 in the shackanes (bring bac any memories Antsevo) by the way if u are in Hong Kong and miss this track day it is going 2 be brilliant because there will be no congestion on the track as u hold everybody up.

In a bit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I take it this is a definate date what is the take up so far ? RC still have my car at the Mo but there is more chance of me getting there at weekend.

Don't tell Mrs.

I had a trip to Brighton by our great virgin trains on sunday only 8 hours from Crewe maybe Branson needs to power them with Evo's instead.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi All

Car is running like a dream 350BHP min might catch Clive and amp; Max from RC now.
Clive don't set fire to the brakes this time!
Hi to Simon from Warrender in the Evo 7 demo car passed you this morning at the windmill.

Also does anyone know what the rules are on Helmets and which type we should use I was chatting to a guy from who was stopped racing in his GT2 Porsche because he had the wrong one???

See you all on Saturday night at the Hilton.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As far as I am aware any helmet will do (within reason ). When you see the hat Ian Mackay (the daft Jock) you will know what I mean.
Last to the bar at the Hilton buys the drinks !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.