Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats what comes up at bottom of the mlr page on my computer,it dosnt show the headings on the hompage,
i.e home forums technical etc

anybody any solutions? :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice to see the witty ways of some people on here :D
this is a serious problem :rolleyes: i want to edit my cars details but cant because the homepage got errors or summet,to get on these forums ive got to click on one of the top ten threads then click on the forum bit of that page,time consuming and annoying :mad: :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
have done,it shows the header bits then when i log in they all vanish again (or even change page for that matter) :rolleyes:
the banners at top of the hompage dont show either,or people with moving avatars also dont move,like daveg for example its just a still image,i also cant get the extra smilies just the basic ones,they also dont have movement like waving for example that people have put in their post,just a still image.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Check what security settings you have on, have you recently installed or modified a firewall for example?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weebl said:
Check what security settings you have on,
how?

got zone alarm on this computer,have turned it off and tried this site but still says "done,but with errors on page",if i click on it it says,

"problems with this web page might prevent it from being displayed properly or functionin properly"

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
There is nothing wrong with the MLR so the problem is either at your end or with your ISP.

To check your security setting open IE, tools>Internet Options>Security>make sure 'internet' is selected>Default level. Set the slider to medium.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just done all that weeb and it still dont work :mad:
just uninstalled zone alarm,ad aware (wotever that is)and also removed something called belarc :confused:
and guess wot,the mlr still dosnt show the active menus :mad:
this comps taking the ****,and that hammer is gonna come in handy i reckon :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ang on a minute,just noticed ive got all my smilies back :rockon: :hammerhea :D
and the banners are back at the top :D
just need the menus now :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
turned the comp back on today and it must have reset itself or summet,all the menus now work perfect and everything is how it should be :jump

it must of been something to do with one of the three items i uninstalled :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts