Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MLR are looking to put a display on at the above event on the week-end of SATURDAY 6 th and SUNDAY 7th April at Doncaster Race Course and Exhibition Centre.

It's a static event and attracts over 20,000 people.

I'am looking for around 10 cars and we will put a display on with the Starion Club, any takers please let me know as soon as possible as we have to buy tickets etc. in advance.

Contact me on this forum for more details or at [email protected]

TrEVOr - MLR Northern Events Co-ordinator

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DONCASTER NATIONAL CUSTOM and amp; SPORTS CAR SHOW - SAT 7th and amp; SUN 8th APRIL

Details of the show at www.donnyshow.co.uk

I have a couple of people interested but not really enough to have a good show of cars and we need to make a decision in the next week if we are going to attend.

THE ORGANISORS LIKE CLUBS TO ATTEND FOR THE FULL WEEK-END BUT IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE US TO ATTEN ON THE SUNDAY AS THIS IS THE BUSIEST DAY - I WOULD ATTEND ON THE SATURDAY ALSO TO KEEP THEM HAPPY

Prices are as follows:-
Show Vehicle and Driver £7.00 ( weekend pass) includes camping
Show vehicle Passenger £15.00 ( weekend pass) includes camping

Show vehicle and driver day pass either Sat or Sun - £7.00
Show vehicle passenger day pass either Sat or Sun - £15.00

THERE IS A FREE AUTOGLYM PACK WORTH £15.00 FOR EVERY PRE-BOOKED WEEKEND SHOW DRIVER

IT'S NORMALLY AN EARLY START AS THEY NEED ALL THE CARS IN BY 8.30 /9AM !!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY E-MAIL AND THEN, I WILL NEED THE MONEY UP FRONT CHEQUES PAYABLE TO THE MLR.

TrEVOr - MLR Northern Events Co-ordinator
[email protected] or [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have 2 x EVO 1's , 1 x EVO3 , 1 x EVO 5 and 1 poss 2 EVO6 attending the above show - any more interested owners before I order the tickets ?????????? What else you gonna do on a Sunday ?????

Full details under SHOWS

TrEVOr

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you want a slighly used GSR RS 1.8 which needs a bit of love and attention to come as well.
Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have had a poor response from MLR members, but we will still put on a display.
There's a mixture of cars attending Donny, mainly on Sunday 8th April, 4 x EVO's, 5 Scoobys (from Scoobynet) , 5 Starions and 1 3000GT (Mitsy Starion Owners Club) !!!!!!!
so come along and see us.

I have 1 place left !!!!! ideally I would like a 4 but first come etc.........

Reserve the last place,£7.00 for Car and Driver it will cost you £10 if you are coming anyway! contact me at [email protected] or at [email protected]

TrEVOr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts