Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

I'm taking names for the above show in APRIL on the week-end of the 7th and amp; 8th of April, looking for about 10 cars, more info later.

Trevor - MLR Northern Events Co-ordinator

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Trevor,

I might be up for this (was going to go on Sunday anyway). I'll discuss it with you at the RR day next week.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trevor, have you any info on this, we didn't get chance to talk about it at the RR day.

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was gonna go on the Sunday anyway - if you want me there (assume there's a stand or whatever, just let me know : Red Evo5 - mint (excpet a few stone chips and a scuffed wheel)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DONCASTER NATIONAL CUSTOM and amp; SPORTS CAR SHOW - SAT 7th and amp; SUN 8th APRIL

Details of the show at www.donnyshow.co.uk

I have a couple of people interested but not really enough to have a good show of cars and we need to make a decision in the next week if we are going to attend.

THE ORGANISORS LIKE CLUBS TO ATTEND FOR THE FULL WEEK-END BUT IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE US TO ATTEN ON THE SUNDAY AS THIS IS THE BUSIEST DAY - I WOULD ATTEND ON THE SATURDAY ALSO TO KEEP THEM HAPPY

Prices are as follows:-
Show Vehicle and Driver £7.00 ( weekend pass) includes camping
Show vehicle Passenger £15.00 ( weekend pass) includes camping

Show vehicle and driver day pass either Sat or Sun - £7.00
Show vehicle passenger day pass either Sat or Sun - £15.00

THERE IS A FREE AUTOGLYM PACK WORTH £15.00 FOR EVERY PRE-BOOKED WEEKEND SHOW DRIVER

IT'S NORMALLY AN EARLY START AS THEY NEED ALL THE CARS IN BY 8.30 /9AM !!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY E-MAIL AND THEN, I WILL NEED THE MONEY UP FRONT CHEQUES PAYABLE TO THE MLR.

TrEVOr - MLR Northern Events Co-ordinator
[email protected] or [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
don't listen to him it would be a good laugh just to see the other members and cars of course.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also if your coming 20% off tuckets if you pop along to ripspeed and pick one up there usually in halfords.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We have had a poor response from MLR members, but we will still put on a display.
There's a mixture of cars attending Donny, mainly on Sunday 8th April, 4 x EVO's, 5 Scoobys (from Scoobynet) , 5 Starions and 1 3000GT (Mitsy Starion Owners Club) !!!!!!!
so come along and see us.

I have 1 place left !!!!! ideally I would like a 4 but first come etc.........

Reserve the last place,£7.00 for Car and Driver it will cost you £10 if you are coming anyway! contact me at [email protected] or at [email protected]

TrEVOr

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To all Doncaster Sports and amp; Custom car Show attendees
Saturday 7 th and amp; Sunday 8 th April

I have the entry tickets for the Drivers and the Show cars.
All passengers will have to pay £15.00 (this is a weekend pass)
if they pay on the Show Car Entrance or if they wait at the
'public entrance' it will cost £10.00

I would like to meet away from the show so I know that I have 'everybody'

Meeting place :-

8.00AM TO 8.15 - DONCASTER ICE RINK - 'THE DOME' - CAR PARK
This is opposite the racecourse and is on the Doncaster to Bawtry Road.
Come off the A1(M) and take the M18 ( Doncaster/S####horpe/Hull etc)
Take Junction 3 off the M18 on to the A6182 - just keep on going over the roundabouts past the 'Yorkshire Outlet' keep this on your left and then follow the roundabouts around to the Dome on your right ( opposite ASDA / MacDonalds)

Any problems my mobile number is :- 07929 019 006

Attendees on for SATURDAY
Trevor Mudd - EVO1
John Smith - EVO4
Craig Mudd - WRX
Mike Ward - EVO 6
Howard Banks - EVO 6

Attendees for SUNDAY
Trevor Mudd - EVO 1
David Reed - EVO 3
John Smith - EVO 4
Steve Dunn - EVO 5
Mike Ward - EVO 6
Craig Mudd - WRX
Leigh Willars - WRX
Phil Beckwith - Turbo
Simon Burton - P1
Mark Stacey - Starion
Mark Biffin - Starion
John Morton - Starion
Paul Bailey - Starion
Steve Penniston - Starion
Ralf Pennistone - 3000 Gt

IF ANY OF THE SUNDAY ONLY ATTENDEES WISH TO ATTEND ON SATURDAY ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SO I KNOW WHO I AM LOOKING OUT / WAITING FOR.

ANY QUESTIONS RING ME ON THE ABOVE MOBILE OR 01909 476 570

SEE YOU AT THE WEEK-END !!!!!!!!! AND WATCH OUT FOR THE BLUE MEANIES THEY TEND TO BE ALL OVER THE PLACE !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.