Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a 50/50 chance my car won't be ok for Cadwell. I will decide on Tuesday evening.

Is anyone interested in my space?

mail me direct

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
****. Just found out that the GEMS installation isn't going ahead tomorrow. Not sure if the car can be setup again with the PE ECU.

Is not looking good 4 me :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rocky,
Go through Darin at MLR to get a pass for cadwell, I tried buying my blackmarket ticket of Duncan the Tout, but was rumbled by the boss, so its back in the Queue.
Sorry you cant make it up Tony? please can we meet up in Reading one eve after work to compare notes when you finaly take ownership of your beast.
RogerRally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tony

Glad you are going now, are you staying at the Haywain. Look forward to meeting you and having a chat.

Rgds Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, not going to the Haywain - somewhere else.

Kev, what time you going up? Droid |PLS| I are going via the m25/m1, leaving around 4pm I think. Fancy a convoy?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tony

Sounds good, mother in law is dog sitting for me and I am dropping him up to Tilehurst about 3.30. This could tie in pretty well, would be good to drive up with you guys.

Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good! Droid lives in Tilehurst, I'm in Theale. I need to go via PE to pick up the car in Uxbridge (Droid is dropping me off) and then we will go on to Cadwell.

Drop me a mail and I will reply with my mobile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.