Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if i can put my private plate on a spanish registered car??.Or do i have to sell it in the uk?? thank kay. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,349 Posts
no....
not if you're staying in Spain....
their DVLA-equivalent won't recognise it, as it's a UK plate...

you could put it 'on retention' with the DVLA (costs £105)
and use it when you get back to the UK sometime
or as you say...just sell it here
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Does anyone know?

xlr8 said:
no....
not if you're staying in Spain....
their DVLA-equivalent won't recognise it, as it's a UK plate...

you could put it 'on retention' with the DVLA (costs £105)
and use it when you get back to the UK sometime
or as you say...just sell it here
:( Thanks for that.Already had it on there once.Will not be coming back.so looks like will have to sell :cry: Do you know anyone called Kay or L70? :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,602 Posts
My Mates Wife is named Kay

Jez
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone know

xlr8 said:
erm...spookily...
my mum's nickname is 'Kay'

how much do you want for it ?
:D
:) Will find out what its worth!.Why not buy the evo with plate on it? :) Make a lovely mothering sunday present :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,349 Posts
Re: Does anyone know

footsie said:
Why not buy the evo with plate on it? :) Make a lovely mothering sunday present :D
well...if you want to wait until next year
Mother's day was a couple of weeks ago here

Jez
yikes...is your mate my dad ?
:eek: :crackup:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,602 Posts
Re: Re: Does anyone know

xlr8 said:

Jez
yikes...is your mate my dad ?
:eek: :crackup:
ROFL

He may have a few kids he doesnt know about - Your not from Cumbria are you? He has a Caravan on Windermere

:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: Does anyone know

xlr8 said:
well...if you want to wait until next year
Mother's day was a couple of weeks ago here

Jez
yikes...is your mate my dad ?
:eek: :crackup:
:D Ok How about xmas?.Look Stunning with big red bow to match Ralliart flaps. :blush: :D
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top