Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.........or for that fact a wee nod and a wink..... a raise of a finger (not the middle - unless its a chav evo of course).

On occasions i have given a wee wave and not everyone acknowledges - so the wee finger (trying to look cool you understand) and no - still i look like a prat..... so what happens .... i dont wave and people wave at me!!!!!!

Is ther rules to this game that i've missed?

ps not i really give a toss! :D

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mike_turbo said:
im guessing its that they all know who you are ;)

edited to add i always smile if i see another evo knob, completely ignore the 260 owners tho :D
you would, wouldn't you, think that if you have an evo then you would 'get it' - i do ;) :D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
michael69 said:
Of the few Evo's I have seen since i have had mine nearly a year ago (n=5), they have all flashed and nearly fell out of the car to wave at me!!!
Finally, someone else who hardly ever sees an evo!!!...

The way the rest of you lot talk about them, there as common as muck!! :rolleyes:

Think ive seen about 5 this year. Thats what i like, nice and exclusive :)

By the way, mine docks in Southampton this Sunday. Two weeks to goooooo, only two weeks to goooooooo.

Getting a little bit excited now :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
I tend to just give a bit of a semi-nod...if they're looking at me, they'll know I was nodding....if not, I don't look a complete door knob! If they do wave, I raise a finger in a cool and doubly hard way :D

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
I just wave or flash and I get something or other back :crackup: :crackup: even the scoobs let on to me :D

Then there are the men in their big white vans on the motorway who insist on ragging them to get in the outside lane to wave their hands or whatever at me :blush:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts