Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, friends keep saying i shouldn't smoke when i'm in my own car alone!? Gets ash everywhere, makes the car smell, coats the windscreen with tar, blah, blah, blah :yawn: . I would never smoke with a non-smoker in the car and i don't intend to sell the car anytime soon, so am i alone? Does anyone else smoke while driving? Come on, it's big and clever and makes me look cool :coolsm: :D

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
always smoke in my car but always have the windows open while doing it.

never use the ash tray though,not till the floors full up :crackup: (only joking)

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
I did

Now i quit i dont and its taken 2 months to get rid of the stink :(

Never again, well i quit anyways :lol: so unlikely to happen :D

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I did

Now i quit i dont and its taken 2 months to get rid of the stink :(

Never again, well i quit anyways :lol: so unlikely to happen :D
Good luck getting rid of the smell mate.... the fella I bought my car from smoked in it, and every now and then you still get a whif of it...(And I've had it 2 years!)

The steering wheel still has a slight odour to it: Was awful for quite a while - I hated getting that stink on my hands...

But well done for giving up

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
Good luck getting rid of the smell mate.... the fella I bought my car from smoked in it, and every now and then you still get a whif of it...(And I've had it 2 years!)

The steering wheel still has a slight odour to it: Was awful for quite a while - I hated getting that stink on my hands...

But well done for giving up
well it was few and far between, windows wide open, ciggie half out the window.....

but still yeah i know what u mean.... occasional whiffage ;)

hoping soon its gone for good :smthumbup stale smoke smell is now :sick:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yep I smoke, and if your a non smoker and you don't like it, dont get in my car :crackup: thou I always have the window open and never use the ashtray

A few of my non-smoking mates even let me smoke in their ****ty runabouts, which is quite nice of them!

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
ya can smoke peeps, i dont care im not some bellend reformed smoker....

but not in my car anymore :lol:

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I smoke but don't tend to smoke in the evo, if I do its normally when I'm going back to NW england from NE scotland, so its not very often anyway, and I'll never smoke while in standing traffic as it seems to linger more in the car.

If I have a non-smoking passenger then I might ask if they mind if I smoke, they never say they do mind though :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
:naughty: Don,t Smoke In My Car But I Smoke In Everyone Else's Except My Other Halfs Car (shes trying to See What I'm typing):mhihi:

·
Administrator
29,344 Posts
I'm a smoker :blush: but have never, and will never smoke in a car :blah:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts