Leonard said:
Good effort :cool: you should make and sell them £10 :confused: :D
i will buy 1 at those prices :p

nice job lee looks really good :smthumbup

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Nice one ,that looks a good job.

I keep meaning to do something similar .i fancy making a bit of a shield around the air filter so it doesnt suck warm engine air in using a sheet of titanium weve got laying about.

Dunc

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Relocation Kit

Looks good mate :D Is that the Spec-R pipe you bought off me?

I might be able to supply custom made Stainless Steel inlet pipes and battery trays if anyone is interested.

I can make pretty much anything provided its Stainless. Just need a drawing/ accurate description of what you want :D

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Relocation Kit

sknevolution said:
Looks good mate :D Is that the Spec-R pipe you bought off me?

I might be able to supply custom made Stainless Steel inlet pipes and battery trays if anyone is interested.

I can make pretty much anything provided its Stainless. Just need a drawing/ accurate description of what you want :D
Yeah mate it is ;)

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
moses said:
well done lee :) looks awesome as well battery relocater kits are the biggest rip offs
Yea Moo i think you are right £150 fot the kit and that cost me a bit of time and some ally off cuts :D

Glad you guys like it :D

Lee

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
lee5 said:
Been trying to get a reducer pipe but no one has got any that I can find :(

The MAF has no guts in it anyway :)
Lee, give Nick at NR Autosport a call. He fitted a MAF replacement pipe on my car recently. I think he stocks them.

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
it will probably fit without the pipe, just bolt it direct on to the AF, will be a little shorter though.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
lee5 said:
Wot u think???? ;)
Cheap skate!!! :p :D

Looks alright dunnit!

A mate of mine has been bending my ear for ages to take mine out and template it up and flog em on, but I canny be arsed. :eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts