Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What discount to members get? Just checking before I order some parts :)

Thanks geldy

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
We have couple of Members promos running on the website at the moment;

Genuine Parts: MLROEM10
HKS Parts: HKS10
Damn, wish I knew this before spending £1200 on OEM parts off you :wallbang: :cry: (membership just ran out and about to renew)

·
Ross Sport
17,122 Posts
Damn, wish I knew this before spending £1200 on OEM parts off you :wallbang: :cry: (membership just ran out and about to renew)
Sorry about that mate! if you mention it next time you order anything I'll sort you out a bit of extra if possible

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
To be honest I would have liked to have known this to I have spent near 4.5k in the last few weeks always called to order people are great but always said I'm an MLR member just brought a HKS LA Clutch £1920 sorted me out £1820 now to find out MLR members are getting £192 pound off same with the evo front and rear bumpers and Crown wheel and pinion I'd like to support Ross sport they have been great in getting parts and people really friendly just like many of you will know when restoring a car every £100 counts just upset that they can offer all this now why not when I was talking to them on the phone

·
Ross Sport
17,122 Posts
To be honest I would have liked to have known this to I have spent near 4.5k in the last few weeks always called to order people are great but always said I'm an MLR member just brought a HKS LA Clutch £1920 sorted me out £1820 now to find out MLR members are getting £192 pound off same with the evo front and rear bumpers and Crown wheel and pinion I'd like to support Ross sport they have been great in getting parts and people really friendly just like many of you will know when restoring a car every £100 counts just upset that they can offer all this now why not when I was talking to them on the phone
These promotions have been running for quite awhile it's nothing new.
We do try to support the MLR as much as possible and obviously can't ask everybody on the phone. To be honest normally when we do most people try to blag it and say yes and it's just a waste of our time.
But if you say you are a member we will check and if you are a member we can apply the discount even on the phone.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Ross that is what I did I even offered my membership number over the phone to make sure I was telling the truth I'm not upset about the service how friendly the team is and helpful just I have phoned a lot last few weeks just for me on the things I have brought I could have saved £400 which for me would have been very helpful with what I am doing i know yous have to make money you ain't in it just for the love and I respect that just wanna know why I was not offered these offers over the phone

·
Ross Sport
17,122 Posts
Ross that is what I did I even offered my membership number over the phone to make sure I was telling the truth I'm not upset about the service how friendly the team is and helpful just I have phoned a lot last few weeks just for me on the things I have brought I could have saved £400 which for me would have been very helpful with what I am doing i know yous have to make money you ain't in it just for the love and I respect that just wanna know why I was not offered these offers over the phone
Give me a bell this morning and I'll have a look at your orders and see what we can do :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Sorry about that mate! if you mention it next time you order anything I'll sort you out a bit of extra if possible
With this in mind, what's the best price you could do on a set of seat lowering brackets please?

To save on postage you could send them with my orders #23802 and #28177

Also do you have a rough idea when these orders will be in? I realise some of the parts are on back order, I need to give my body shop 6 weeks notice to do the spray work so if I know they will arrive within 6 weeks I can book it in the body shop.

Thanks
Chris

·
Ross Sport
17,122 Posts
With this in mind, what's the best price you could do on a set of seat lowering brackets please?

To save on postage you could send them with my orders #23802 and #28177

Also do you have a rough idea when these orders will be in? I realise some of the parts are on back order, I need to give my body shop 6 weeks notice to do the spray work so if I know they will arrive within 6 weeks I can book it in the body shop.

Thanks
Chris
If you call us with that order we can add to the existing order and give you an update on the special order parts at the same time :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Another for a code , if there is one:smthumbup
Need a few bits. If not doesn't matter , I'm ordering anyway.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey ross, I sent a message on fb to you regarding shipping, 3 badges is cheap and 4 badges is loads more. Please can you have a look at my message an get back to me?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts